CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24.5.08

Let's go fly a kite...


Today was a wonderful day... It started with me going to my work out class with mom and aunt judy,., which i do every saturday... actually it started at like two in the morning with me and michael whooping some people from Japan in mario kart. Then, six hours later i went to the work out class. Uncle Gary and me went out to get some Jimmy Jons. The subs were made so fast i freaked.!. Kite flying next, it was really bright out, and russell tangled mine and amandas kite, so for like a half hour we were untangling rope, and somehow it all ended up around me,., but it was still fun. Oh. here's a little something funny that i said on the way back from shopping. "alright lets play a game. we can't say anything negative until we get home. I bet none of us can do it."

2 comments:

victoria Pace said...

"alright lets play a game. we can't say anything negative until we get home. I bet none of us can do it."

haha o rachel you make me laugh =)

lori bunk said...

i got your message, i'll talk to you on wednesday about your little problem... until then, my dear, please keep your kite untangled.