CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

23.6.08

PlUNGE

So. plunge was tonight. And rj wrote this song especially for plunge.!. It is so amazing, and so powerful,  i absolutely love it.!. It's so good that i don't care that it is stuck in my head,  and probably will be stuck there for the a while. Here are the lyrics.


I've come to find
this God of mine
you've shown your mercy
I come in thirsty
I'm here to learn
I'm here to burn 
I'm here I'm desperate
I'm coming separate

This is your moment
this is your hour
hence forth
Even in a dungeon
I just want to plunge in
To your word

I've come to find out
how you'll consume me 
From the inside out
I'm here cause I love you
You come from above
to quench my thirst
I no longer thirst
for the worlds price
you now come first
It ain't rolling the dice


and then back to the chorus again. And when Rj plays it on the guitar it sounds so awesome. It is officially my new favorite song.

1 comments:

lori bunk said...

oh my word... i LOVE it!!!!! i missed you guys so much last night. we had a great TRUTH PROJECT session, but i was thinking about PLUNGE! ugh!