CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.7.08

Fun Day

Today was such a fun day i am typing this in yellow. Even though yellow isn't one of my favorite colors, it always reminds me of bright sunny days and today was one of those days. Jewels came over, and we went and played tennis with Steph and my mooma. Then Danny got dropped off at the courts and we went to sleven, which always sounds like a good idea at the time, but afterwards I always wish that i would've gotten a water instead. Not because of the calories or anything like that.. just because sometimes water is the only thing that can quench my thirst. Then we all went back to the homestead and planned for the BiG "day after fourth of july" party. ha. It's going to be awesome. After steph left =( we ate =) and then picked up cedes, and went to Russell's soccer game, which they won.!.
I met the cutest little girl named Lauren.
On the way home we got some Krispy Kreme donuts. Delish. The ultimate donut for me would be chocolate iced glaze. If you want you can let me know what your favorite donut is. And if you need any ideas here is a website giving you a picture and the name of some Krispy Kremers . Did some other stuff including: three water balloon fights, watched " i survived a Japanese game show", and caught a spider for Victoria's project.!. yes i did it woohooo.

5 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

hmmmm my favorite donut would be a custard filled one, i don't know what the name of it is, but i know exactly what they look like! you had one jam packed day little miss!

lori bunk said...

mine is an apple fritter.... no, the glazed blueberry.... no, maybe the glazed cinnamon... sorry, i would have to say the chocolate iced filled... I WANT THEM ALL with a cup of joe!

victoria Pace said...

awe that little girl lauren. I know her sort-of, isnt she cute. I saw her at the zoo today. Oh thank-you! for getting me my first spider

Julie Pannecouk said...

victoria u dont know her hahaha jk ilyrach., those donuts were good they liked us thats why they gave us moreee hahaha funny picturee;))))

We Love to Run! said...

you r the cutest thing in the world....well i don't like donuts cuz i'm the icecream queen... ben and jerry's half baked.... yummy....

i do remember way back when... papa would take me out for donuts though ;) i always got the cinnamon swirl ones