CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19.9.08

Boat

Today was a fab day.!. I got to go over my Aunt Karen's. I love her so much. She is such an amazing person. She has soooo much knowledge, and i looove it when she shares some of that knowledge with me. When i got home, i watched matt's video about twelve times. Me and Michael couldn't stop laughing. Cooked hamburgers, played the piano, and boggle.  Then Madeline came over, and we played with cars, and watched tv, banged on pots and pans. The usual. ha. i love her sooooo much she is sooooo adorable.!. 
Us after playing carS
Madeline wearing a woody hat.!.
nice job on the pic matt. :)

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

omg! you are like super blogger!! it hasn't even been a 1/2 hour since we left! i love you!!!! thank you so much!!!

Karen said...

I love you so much too Rachel! Thank you for loving me so much! I always feel loved when you're around!