CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15.9.08

no title

Ha. well i was thinking about whether or not to post this blog, because i have no pictures to go along with the stories. For those who don't know this about me, i have difficulty reading. It's not that i can't read the words, the problem is more that if something isn't exciting enough for me my mind wanders.  So there are very few books i like, because very few can keep my attention ( thankfully the Bible is a one that can). But anyways my actual thought was.  A blog without pictures is like a book without pictures. So i'll put some color into the letters, but that's as close to a picture as your gonna get. haha.

Friday. Friday was so much fun. Everyone in my family besides me and Michael went to Angela's wedding, so it was just me and Michael at home. I could spend every weekend with Michael. I made steak and Mac 'n' cheese. We went to Krogers and got cookies, then went to Paisano's and ordered a delivery pizza and salad. Spent the rest of the night relaxing. 
Saturday. First of all let me say that i love rain. It is probably my favorite weather besides snow, which is basically frozen rain. Went out with my aunt Annette for most of the day. Ate the most expensive breakfast ever, did some errands, shopped a little bit.  Home, hung out with everyone here, which is always fun. Played board games, chess, backgammon, risk ( or at least tried to play risk haha). Me and Amanda ran around our street in the rain, splashing in puddles of mud. We rinsed off in the rain, and didn't have enough time to take a shower, because right when we got back we started the movie. It was just an all around fun two days. =)

3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

oh man pd friday night!!! you couldn't fit anything else in that belly of yours??

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

i love the quote "a blog w/out pics" is like a book w/out pics... sooo true but it is hard to keep updated pictures ya know!

i love you princess!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend ~thanks for the offer to clean my kitchen i forced myself to do it! but...i think i will have to take you up on the chess lesson very soon! oh...and i would LOVE to have you be my 4th daughter!!!