CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.10.08

Exercise 3... And 4. but no two..

ell Mondays are my all school days.  i went to college from nine am., till five p.m.. it was very interesting, but extremely long. My second class was so funny. My teacher is veeery laid back, and she doesn't know what she is doing. Me and my friend ashley were looking at exercise 2, which was supposed to be our homework for this week. We were so excited because it was only two pages long. Then the teacher says, "oh we have a change in our homework schedule, we are not going to do two, we're going to completely skip that section. Instead we are going to do sections three and four". Me and ashley just started laughing soooo hard. mayber it's because we had been in classes all day, but i still think it s kind of funny... Right.?. well anyways after school i went out with cedes to Paisano's.


Check please... Snap
She was getting me mad
Special ops. we ate sooo many
suckers.
Playing games


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Mercedes crack me up! Looks like you had fun :) Love you girls!