CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

27.10.08

my weekend Part I

So my weekend started off with babysitting this little cutie. I absolutely love this hat on her. Madeline is soooo adorable! i looooove her sooooo much, so babysitting her was a complete joy. here are some pics.
Little miss model
Julie came over on Saturday. it was her birthday! the big .1.6. so exciting.
we just hung out and visited Nana. Ha. played some wii. Julie was amazing as usual.
Seriously. she was. better then me at least.
Us Kissing dottie. 
and holding our breath. at the same time
Corn Maze after that. i didn't get alot of pictures (zero)
of the actual maze. But Lori did and the legacy site has some too.
Juuuulie

3 comments:

Valerina said...

hi rachel!iloveyou!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

awww it must be nice to have such a good friend! i love you lil twiggy!

Julie Pannecouk said...

hahahaha i love u rahcc so cuteei look funny