CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21.11.08

The Milestone


Yesterday was soooo much fun. After college, Uncle Tony and my beautiful Aunt Jeanine picked me up, and we all headed out for a night of excitement.  We decided to eat at P.F. Changs, because that's Uncle Tony's FAVORiTE restaurant. <-- sarcastic.  But the food was delicious! Russell brought us out these AMAZiNG ribs, and we got a bunch of great food, including my second favorite dessert.  Aunt Jeanine and Uncle Tony are sooo much fun to be around, they are both always making me laugh. Oh, did i mention that they took me out for my birthday (its saturday). well they did.  And they bought me a beautiful bracelet, and corn on the cob holders. Ok. corn on the cob holders??? yes!!! They are soo thoughtful. Probably a month ago i was at their house eating some pretty amazing corn, and they had these corn on the cob holders that are so cool, and i said that, and next thing you know they bought them for me for my birthday.

Us eating at P.F. changS
russell took the pic. :)

Woohooo. Well for those of you who dont know this it has been my life  long dream to go and see Tina Turner in concert ( before something happens to her legs. hahaha). I was definitely the youngest person there. It was so much fun.  Ha. ok. funny story.  The guy next to Aunt Jeanine turns to her and goes "why did your friend come with a date, but you came alone". haha. do i look THAT much older than i am??? i mean i know i'm going to be sixteen, but i didn't think that one day would make that big of a difference.
Me and one of my best friends

TINA!!!

4 comments:

Matt Bunk said...

you are way to cute!!! i love you so much!

Matt Bunk said...

oops that was supposed to be from nina not matt, but i am sure he loves you too!

Karen said...

I love you so much! Happy birthday (again) -- !!

Anonymous said...

Rachel~Happy Sweet Sixteen!!! i love you hope your day is amazing enjoy every minute of it beginning to end!