CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.11.08

STARS


Special Ops

Well special ops was tonight. Not only was it fun, but it was very interesting. I enjoyed very much having Lori back with us. I love Jeni too. One of the things we did was pick something out and explain how we can strike up a conversation about God when we see one of those objects. I chose lemon seasoning.   So here's how i would strike up a conversation while seasoning my chicken.. Matthew 5:13 You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost it's flavor? Can you make it salty again? You must have the qualities of salt among yourselves and live in peace with each other.
When someone buys seasoning to flavor chicken, if it had no flavor it would have no value. We should be flavoring the earth. No one wants to buy chicken flavored seasoning to flavor their chicken. In that same sense we shouldn't just blend into the flavors of the world, we should stand out.

We also picked out our quote unquote quote from the Bible quote... quote. 
My favorite scripture from the Bible is 1 Corinthians 15:58
(i like it best in the new living translation)
So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is EVER useless.

Here are some pics.
Ha. loving Janelle's hair.

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

this was by far the best post ever! i loved it!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

great verse rachel! mine is Heb 12:1

Christa Budzinski said...

I miss u soooooo much my lil cuter... love ya