CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.1.09

Maddy Time.!.

Alright, so my adorable little cousin Madeline came over, and we had an amazing time together. We started off coloring, and when the boys got too loud Madeline turned around and yelled, "Mike!! shhhhhh." it was so cute.

Madeline and my moo peeling and eating a clementine
Then they both worked it off, by lifting a few weights.
Oh. did i mention Madeline did my Makeup??
"Close your eyes Rachie". haha. she was sooo professional. 
Perfecto!

After Makeup, we danced around the rest off the night, read a few books. Yah know, all of that fun stuff.  I love spending time with Madeline!!!

5 comments:

Keri said...

you are such a good cousin to let maddy do your make-up. I think you should let maddy do your make up before church on Sunday Ha ha.

Jessica said...

OMgoodness... how cute is the make-up?!?!? I love it! : )

lori bunk said...

that is so cute!!!

Nina Bunk said...

haha that is so cute, i was asking her what she did with you last night! she didn't want to take her bracelet off last night eaither she kept saying "rachey gave me"

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

rach.. you are so beautiful inside and out! i'm so happy when i get to spend time with you!