CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.1.09

Card Night

Card Night

Tonight was soooo much fun. We had card night with the cousins. We all played either Pinochle or Euchre, and ate a bunch of pizza, brownies, amazing salad. yah know. Even though i didn't win it was still fun spending time with the cousins. Here are some pics.

Ok. although this is extremely embarrassing for me, since Bree was playing against me at the time, I must tell this story.  When playing Pinochle, if you happen to get All of the Aces, then you receive 100 points. As you can see in the pic, she has ALL OF THE ACES. Then the very next hand, her and Christa railroaded me and Michael G. 
Nina and Angie
My Dad and Jeanette
Ok. these two (and my Mom) worked sooo hard throughout the night. My Dad made the pizza's, and Jeanette cut them into pieces, and passed them out to everybody.
.Ha, i love this pic of George and Matthew.
The four winners of the night. George, Bree, Shalene, and Christa.

2 comments:

lori bunk said...

i'm so glad you guys had card night b/c i got to hang out with my girl, maddy. i'm sorry you didn't win... there's always next time.

Jessica said...

LMK if anyone wants to learn how to play SPADES, the best card game ever! : )