CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21.1.08

A little tired.

Well. today was good. i'm a little tired because of the long weekend... and Victoria.. i love her. After school, college, and piano. I cooked an amazing dinner... Appetizer. My healthy twist on potato skins... main dish. Sliced chicken. Desert. cinnamon bread with roasted cinnamon nuts. Yumi. Yoga after that... ha. well everything was going good until they told us to relax every muscle in our body, and close our eyes, and not think about ANYthiNG... so i didn't.. and i fell asleep. ha. for the last like five minutes of class. My mooma didn't even wake me up. All of a sudden i heard ashimomo. and i sat straight up, and couldn't help but smile... the class was over... and my mom was laughing at me. Picked up buddy from basketball. Home study bed...

0 comments: