CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

23.1.08

Meatballs for Breakfast

it's raining snow again.!. My mooma got a new car,., it is deep blue,., but it's really vibrant... it's not a boring blue, like some cars. School went good,., and college went wonderful because i got a 100% on my homework.!. Home,., cleaned for my mom,., and i tried out this new recipe from a magazine.. its cooling right now. The ingredients are honey, granola, and sugar. But i like to make things my own so i added in a few more ingredients. I also made cookies for my mooma's class at church. Those are definitely going to turn out yumi because they have chocolate in them.!. I wont be able to try anything until tomorrow though,., because i am fasting all food, which is amazing.  Not the fasting food part, but the fact that even though i'm fasting i'm not hungry. I know God's helping me,., because normally all i do is eat. That's why i love cooking,., because i get to eat the finished product.  Off to church now because i'm singing...

0 comments: