CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20.1.08

.Raining*Snow.


Freezing.. brr. i love the cold, but i hate the wind. Church, then AlOt of homework for college. I have officially decided that Paul is my favorite person in the Bible, but that could change very soon, because there are many other people that i haven't completely studied. He is so upfront and bold about everything that he has to say, he doesn't mess around with putting it delicately, he just says it how it is. I want to be like that to a certain extent. ha. i don't want to be too harsh. I went over Cede's today. Ha. we made the shirts for T.o.M. they are turning out amazing,., they are half way done, we still haven't done the backs. It was so much fun, and i only messed up a couple of times,., but only because i am horrible at drawing hearts, especially when it's with permanent ink. Ha, one of the hearts was so bad that i had to turn it into a turtle. It is a cute turtle, though.ok. bed now, because when i was with tor, i didn't get any sleep, ha to much coffee. Rainbows to donkeys... 1,2,3. ha. I love Victoria so much, she is so amazing. I can trust her, and she even does me amazing favors. LIkE in the summer time, with nipper... So gross.

0 comments: