CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

23.8.08

Amazingly Wonderful, and Wonderfully Amazing

Today today. What did i do today.... oh yah. Welll i really didn't do much in the a.m. But Aunt Annette picked up me and Mikes today, and we hung out with her.  We went to Mexican Village, which was semi good. Semi meaning the salsa, chips, and water was delish. I geuss i was expecting food more along the lines of, Taco Bell. ha. Anyways after eating we went to the mall, and then to the movies. i would like to say that i love my brother Michael so much.  Sometimes we have our off days, but when we have our on days they are the funnest ( i know its not a word, but it is in my dictionary) days/ moments of my life.  Back to Aunt Annette's were we had blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, pineapple, mango, and Dippin' dots. Yumo. it's so weird how much Aunt Annette reminds me and Spoots of my Dad, she'll say something, and it will be exactly what my Dad would've said, or how he would've responded. I love them both so much. Fun Day.

1 comments:

We Love to Run! said...

you are the cutest think rachel piccolo! i love you baby!

Hannah