CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.8.08

meme

i've been tagged by nina to participate in this "meme". you can grasp the basic concept of a meme on this website.

here are my 6 quirks:
1. i cant accomplish ANYThiNG in my room unless my bed is made.
2. When i watch Pride and Prejudice i am smiling the whole time.
3. Even though i know there are no anacondas in lakes, every time i swim in one i am afraid of getting attacked by an anaconda.
4. i can laugh like billy from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. (but not on the spot, so dont even think about asking me to)
5. When i'm about to eat i get reeeeally happy.
6.When i'm at home i haaave to brush my teeth before i go to bed. Even if i fell asleep while i was watching a movie, i still turn on the bRiGhT bathroom lights and brush my teeth before going to bed.

ha. you have noooo idea how long that took me.
umm. well everyone i know well enough to tag has already been tagged, so here are the two that i dont think have been tagged yet. =)

tor
jewels


here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged

3 comments:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

you are so cute! i love pride and prejudice! it is one of my favs! xoxo

Julie Pannecouk said...

thankss verymuch for fixin it for me and i love what uve done with the cough cough top part love uuuu have fun at cedar point cal me satt dont forget peace yo!!!:)))

Julie Pannecouk said...

no prob www.myspace.com/peachjam2008 andd i will pray for u just dont be scared and u will be fine your so lucky to be going its so much fun you will LOVE IT