CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16.8.08

Reality is funnier than Fiction

Today was a fabulous day. I started of by hanging out with one of my best buds, Madeline. Then our Bff Nina picked us up, and we headed to target, and a few other places. Got backed to Nina's house, without Madeline and hung out. Sooooo much fun. Nina says she is not that exciting. PSHhhhh. She doesn't have to be, excitement just flows out of her. I had the absolute best time in the world. I imagine hanging out with her would be like hanging out with the older sister i never had. Been looking forward to this all week, and you didn't let me down. Thanks Nina i love you a ton.!. Oh, and thanks for curling my hair. =)



Putting before the Dindin.
On the green.

trying to find Katie. 

Even though i don't have an older sister, an older  brother works too. And i love him EVER so much.!. He is sooooo amazing. 


After completing this post i realized two things. One i wasn't the last one to post it. And two, i didn't put any pictures of the bride or groom.  Relating to the one. Woot Woot.!. finally i'm not last. haha. And relating to the two. Nina will have them, i don't know when, but sometime after me. =) Cause i finished first. haha ( <-- happy laugh, NOT evil laugh right there.)

2 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

you are to funny!! i love you!!! lets see if those curls are still in on sunday!

Jessica said...

I got a really cute picture of Jesse/Amber if you want to steal it off my blog!
You did a really good job reading at the wedding ceremony. What an honor! ; )