CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19.12.08

My Italian family???





Well for everyone who doesn't know Nina has a baby pool going on for the new baby bunk that will be arriving.  It has caused quite the discussion amongst the family. Read for yourself..
.


Nina - hey fam
so for those of you who didn't know, we have a little baby pool going.  i want everyone to get in on it, it is pretty cute, tell us the sex/weight/height and how u r related to us (which i am assuming is supposed to be funny descriptions, which make it really cute)
well here is the deal whoever is the closest or spot on gets a prize when we have the baby.
i have a dr. appointment this morn and he is going to tentatively schedule my c-section, so i want everyone to  get on there and vote before i disclose my tentative date!!

My dad (100 percent italian)Can you just put me in for an easy pick   I don’t know why anyone is guessing on this outcome? The kid is going to be a Red headed White Anglo Saxon.  
Matt could have married a woman from  Zimbabwe and their kids would still come out White with Red Hair. He is like a Big Bottle of Bleach the only difference he turns everything Red and White instead of just white. He is systematically breeding out any trace of Italian in those kids.
My Father

Matthew Bunk(proud father)  -What are you talking about?  My daughter has darker skin than Mikey.  Plus she has an Italian accent.  Just ask her to say Gary or Karen.  Don't start pointing fingers at m.  I am not afraid to leak the "big" Girgenti secret to the media.  I know the truth.  That's Polish blood running through their veins.  That last name has covered them for too long.  I'm putting together a petition to get the last name changed to Girgentski.  Don't test me Piccolo. The next thing I have to do is dig up some dirt on your clan.  :)
Italian???

George buds inPolish? Hardly. Explain to me why in all of Tony's newborn pictures he's got a mustache and a gold chain on. The kid had a chest full of hair before he was even walking. Also, both of my children are 100
percent Italian. Check their birth certificates. You can't just make things like that up. They did in-depth blood tests at the hospital and determined that there isn't a single non-italian gene in them.
George and father Tony Girgenti (or girgentski as matthew would say)
George's firstborn Scarlett... 100 percent Italian???
Juliette.. George's second child.

Aunt karen puts in her two cents -I don't know much about this, but I do recall many instances of Tony Sr. bringing pierogi sandwiches to school with a side of polish sausage.  And several years ago I caught him rifling through Mom's photos and putting several of them through his shredder..

Michael Girgenti (my cousin) states a very prominent point -
Whoa!
I've had just about enough of this small time chatter! We all know there are (2) kinds of people in the world. Italian's and people that wish they were! To sum it up real quick, ask yourself one question, the answer to this question alone is enough to prove if your a whop or not. While cooking a home made pizza, like Grandma Annie always did for the family, while your sweat drips into the bowl of dough as you kneed it, do you pray and ask God to bless the dough before it rises? Enough said... Good night and God bless!!! P.S. Matt and Nina, if you have a boy and name him Bruno Brasco Bunk. I'll buy him the Godfather DVD set for his first birthday!

My dad replies -George George George   I cringed when I looked at my blackberry and seen
that you chimed in on this subject. And using our brother as an example and not yourself is shameful. If you want to continue to live vicariously through your brother's physical characteristics go ahead. But those of us around during the Parrot paradise days and your dad's involment with Marmoset monkeys know full well that Tony was and has a gene pool link possibly to that species. And as for you, someone that is spitting out Albinos faster then a snowmaking machine at Mt. Holly or an Andy Warhol family reunion you should have just sat on the sideline. Until Matt brought up the family origin of your dad. I was blaming Bree for those little sunscreen addicts, they single handedly caused a sunscreen shortage in Southern California last summer. Be proud of your heritage and by the way Bobby Vinton the Polish Prince is coming to Caesar Windsor must be 19 years or older to attend.  Rack Him Uncle Mike 


well i hope you enjoyed this. haha. i certainly did.


5 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

OMG! you couldn't have picked out better pics for your post!!! I LOVE IT!! i am sending all my readers to your site!! you are the cutest!

Nina Bunk said...

ps thanks for the plug on the baby pool!

lori bunk said...

so funny! you're dad cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

what a crazy family you have rachel but the most FUN i know thats for sure!!

have fun with that crazy family today at the annual gingerbread house extravaganza!!!

love you x's

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

too too funny! i'm glad you posted! xoxo you are one of my favs lil twiggy!