CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22.12.08

TSO

Transiberian Orchestra

Tonight was soooo much fun. We went to see the transiberian orchestra play at the palace.  My favorite person in the orchestra is the drummer, ha, i love when he makes his sticks go into an X . Pretty shweet.  The food was extroardinair, and the company was even better.

.My Mom misses Billups

Aunt Jeanine and Uncle Tony
(notice Uncle Tony's outfit)
.My beautiful Aunt Judy with my Dad.

.Ian and I.
Tony and Papa
Aunt Judy, Nina, Aunt Patti, Aunt Jeanine, Me, Moo, Nana, and Katie
(from left to right)
(bree was there too but her and George left early)
(Also Aunt Karen and Uncle Gary were there, but Uncle Gary was so wiped out that he had to leave early. He was really getting into it. haha)
(Matthew had to leave early too, because he is such a hard worker, but he took time out to spend quality time with his family)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Rachel, your sooo cute!!!! I love you to the stars and back! That was so much fun last night but especially being with everyone that we love made it even more special. That was an awesome concert right down to the potato skins.It just might have bumped Tina's concert to #2. Rachel....your simply the best!

lori bunk said...

how fun! did the violin guy have one that looked like an electric guitar? he's my fav!

Rachel said...

ha. i wasn't really paying attention to the violin guy.
1. because he didn't have long hair.
2. because he wasn't as exciting as the girl.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute blogging at 1:00 in the morning. I'm glad that you posted that picture of your dad and me. Now people will really know that he not only knows liberals, but he hangs with them too. Aunt Judy(zero % italian)

Karen said...

Hey -- you forgot that I was there too! Love you! I'll send the pictures to prove it once I download them!