CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25.12.08

Christmas Eve.!.

So. Every Christmas Eve my family, and Nana, Papa, and Uncle D. go over Uncle Tony
 and Aunt Jeanine's house (with his fam, kids, and their kids), and we eat AMAZiNG food, and have a bunch of fun. Well this year was no different. Let me just say a few of the delicious things that our on the menu. Raviolis, stuffed mushrooms, ahmazing steak, shrimp, Aunt Jeanine's salad, meatballs, and so much more. I'm so thankful that our families can get together every Christmas eve, i look forward to it just as much as Christmas. Here are some pics.

Uncle Tony and I
Mom and Aunt Jeanine
Madeline praying before we ate
soooo cute.

My Mom reading Are You My Mother to Scarlett and Madeline
Madeline haha
Juliette being adorable as usual
Uncle Tony managing the light
No more Cannolis Papa!!
My favorite Picture from tonight would have to be this one. It definitely wins hands down.
(which reminds me, Nina got a railroad in Pinocle, i was her partner)

1 comments:

lori bunk said...

look likes you guys had tons of fun... merry christmas!!