CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.7.08

Fire

Well church was pretty amazing tonight... it packed science, humor, and an awesome message into two short hours. Lori, i don't know how you do it. :) . Well when i went home, God gave me some words that went along with the message, and a melody to go along, so i geuss i have a song, that i absolutely love... I titled it fire because it's about our message from tonight.

Lord, let your fire burn
burn inside of me
fill me with your love
fill me with your peace
let your fire spread
spread to all i see
let your fire spread
starting out with me

your fire spreads to anyone
who accepts it, who will let it
once they have it inside of them
will they keep it, or extinguish it

no pit can hold me in
no water slow me down
now that you're inside of me
i can't even stop myself


...work in progress.

3 comments:

victoria Pace said...

one word.
AMAZING!

lori bunk said...

are you kidding me? what is it with you guys writing down incredible things the Lord gives you... i LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have goose boomps ALL OVER!

God is good!

love ya! - thanks for sharing!

erin dyer