CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

27.7.08

ShAkA lAkA liP blAkA

Well today was the big surf comp. in Hunington.  After walking around there and getting a BUNCH of free stuff, we shopped around the stores.  I Picked out a pretty sweeet sweatshirt, and my Dad bought me two shirts ( thanks daddy ).  After meeting up with everyone Michael informed me that my sweatshirt was not so sweeet, and he even said that i have "no taste in sweatshirts".  Well i hate to say it, actually its pretty cool saying Michael picked out my new sweatshirt.  And yes, compared to the one i was going to buy it makes me look like i have no taste in sweatshirts.  It is sweeeeet, with FiVE e's.  Matt, Nina, Madeline, George, Bree, Scarlett, and Juliette are in.!.  Went to the beach with them.  Soooo adorable.  Madeline loves seaweed, and is fearless of the ocean.  She'll just go running into it, no prob.  Oh, and Scarlett was with her mom and was crying for me.!. oh. and on the way off the beach every other step Madeline had to dig up a pile of sand with her shovel.  i just love those two soooo much.  Best vacation EVER.!.  Home agains.  Awe. Aunt Judy and ian are leaving. So sad.  Wed parted with some good marshmellows though.  Yumo.  Great day on Vaca.






3 comments:

Julie Pannecouk said...

wow michael is a trip, rachel i love your clothes so the sweatshirt is prolly sweeeeet and sstylin with 5 e's hahahaha jk but i miss yaaaaaaaaaa see ya in 10 years(feels like.

victoria Pace said...

Im glad your having a great time.
I miss you!

lori bunk said...

go to:
www.myspace.com/legacysm
to see the TV videos
enjoy!