CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.7.08

Painter

Well today was fun. Exciting because me and Michael are leaving for camp tomorrow.  Nothing really in the AM. Tennis with the fam until it started raining, me and Dad beat my Mom and Michael. So funny. Then we went and ate at Golden Chopsticks, this amazing chinese restaurant.  I know horoscopes are bad, but i just think its funny that they classified me as a monkey.  then went and painted at Jesse's. Not that you could tell by looking at me... haha. jk. yah, i'm pretty much covered in white paint. It was so much fun spending time with my cousins (Jesse and Bethany), my future cousins (Amber and Mike), and my family (Dad, Mom, and Michael).  Now Tristin is over. Fact. He spent 250 dollars on gas to get from Myrtle Beach to, well, my house. Wowza. Packing now for camp.!. Wooohooo. kind of last minute, but better late then never. 

1 comments:

We Love to Run! said...

Love you Rachel it was sooo nice of you to come over and help!!