CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21.7.08

On top of a Whale.

Right now i'm in California.!.  I would like to take this moment to thank my mom for all the hard work she puts into this vacation. She is so amazing.  Not only does she plan out the whole vacation from airplane tickets to the resort we stay in, she also is my personal shopper.  Somehow she always finds me the perfect bathing suites. The only bathing suites i have, she picked out for me, bought them, and when i tried them on they fit perfectly.  She is so amazing, and i love her sooooo very much.  I'm am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom who loves me.  Going to the camp this week made me realize all the more how wonderful my Mom truly is.  I could go on forever, but i wont. Today was fun fun. i was so lucky to sit by a really nice, funny, girl on the plane. We talked for four hours, straight. Today was so funny. Me, Nana, Papa, my Mom, Michael, Aunt Judy, and Ian together, is so funny.  It's like nonstop laughter. We went shopping for food, and bought soooo much stuff. I bought a mango and thought of Aunt Karen, I can't wait until she gets here and we get to eat them together. There are so many things i'm looking forward to. The sooner I get to bed, the sooner tomorrow happens. Nighty nights.

1 comments:

lori bunk said...

did your mom cry when she saw you? i hope you guys have a great time in cali... i will miss you.